Covid-19 / Coronavirus Policy Update
Thank you for trusting Pryor Orthodontics with your orthodontic needs.
At this time, our office is open by appointment only.
We are continuing to follow the infection control protocol for dental healthcare providers. This plan has been in place since we opened and will continue to reduce the impact of COVID-19 virus. We would lke to take this time to ensure our patients that we are monitoring the situation closely.
Our office will remain open unless otherwise instructed by local health officials.
We will contact you if any changes need to be made to your appointment time or date.
Important For All Incoming Scheduled Appointments:
The following guidelines we would like patients to use when determining if they should reschedule their appointment.
Al patients and anyone accompanying them should have an absence of symptoms for at least 48 hours.
- recent or active illness
- known exposure to an actively sick person
- shortness of breath not explained by underlying health condition
We also ask that you reschedule if you have recently traveled outside the US within the last 2 weeks.
If you answered YES to any of the above, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We have placed additional signage on the front door.
- Upon arrival, please call the office and let us know you are here.
- We have alcohol-based hand sanitizer available in our office.
- We have a hand-washing area with soap and water.
- We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting of the office in an attempt to offer our patients a clean safe environment. For example, all surfaces will be sanitized immediately after and in between patient appointments.
- We ask you wear a mask into the office. You may remove your mask during your appointment.
We appreciate you and your continued support.
Thank you for understanding. If you have any questions, please call our office at (423) 476-6244.